Submit a finished work which you are the author of (or have permissions to submit). The work will then be considered and may be listed in the library.
- You must be the author, or you must have permissions to share it.
- The work must have been proof-read and free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- The work must be in the form of a sharable file (e.g. PDF, DOC etc.).
- The work must be formatted and should include:
- A title
- An author
- Copyright information
- Citations for any information you use
- (Optional) A table of contents
- (Optional) Page numbering
- The work must contain a copyright which allows others to share and display your work (e.g. Creative Commons License) but the level of restriction beyond that is up to you. Find out more